Introduction to the Shooting Sports

Original Mentor Page

In the effort to promote responsible gun ownership and rights awareness, I make the following open offer to any resident or visitor in the Evansville, IN area:

If you have never shot a gun and would like to try, I am willing to take you shooting free of charge. I will provide the firearms, ammunition, eye/ear protection and I will cover your range fees. I guarantee if you are on the fence about gun ownership and usage, you will not be at the end of the session. You will have fun and learn a little in the process.

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to meet at one or the other!

If you live in a different area, please check this map for mentors that may be in your area.


Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Results

Chris, over at The AnarchAngel posts this.

I'm not sure I could have put it better myself.

Does this mean we get to blame Obama for everything that goes wrong in the next four years?

--Jim

1 comment:

TOTWTYTR said...

No of course. That would be wrong. And racist. We have to give him at least a year to learn the job, maybe more.

You know, just like the Democrats did in 2001.

Just kidding.

Frankly, it's sad to say but we need to start opposing him now and keep it up.

Gun owners are the first group to do that, but of course we opposed him before the election.

I've had a number of people tell me that they want to get licenses and firearms before Congress and Obama take away our rights.

I'm sure other groups are going to start opposing him soon too.

I think his popularity will drop quickly as people find that he's just a Carter redo.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the Security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.