Introduction to the Shooting Sports

Original Mentor Page

In the effort to promote responsible gun ownership and rights awareness, I make the following open offer to any resident or visitor in the Evansville, IN area:

If you have never shot a gun and would like to try, I am willing to take you shooting free of charge. I will provide the firearms, ammunition, eye/ear protection and I will cover your range fees. I guarantee if you are on the fence about gun ownership and usage, you will not be at the end of the session. You will have fun and learn a little in the process.

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to meet at one or the other!

If you live in a different area, please check this map for mentors that may be in your area.


Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sad News

One of the prettiest ladies on TV is in the hospital, apparently for the third time since December.

Here's wishing her a speedy recovery.  And she carries a gun on TV (just to keep this all on topic.)





1 comment:

Lauren said...

I actually got to meet her when they were filming in the ER at Palisades Medical Center. She is even taller and more gorgeous in person than on TV, which is sort of scary.

Hope you're feeling better soon Mariska!

A well regulated militia being necessary to the Security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.