Introduction to the Shooting Sports

Original Mentor Page

In the effort to promote responsible gun ownership and rights awareness, I make the following open offer to any resident or visitor in the Evansville, IN area:

If you have never shot a gun and would like to try, I am willing to take you shooting free of charge. I will provide the firearms, ammunition, eye/ear protection and I will cover your range fees. I guarantee if you are on the fence about gun ownership and usage, you will not be at the end of the session. You will have fun and learn a little in the process.

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to meet at one or the other!

If you live in a different area, please check this map for mentors that may be in your area.


Tuesday, April 08, 2008

EMS Humor



I found this photo online, I think it was Facebook actually, and I realized that EMS responders have a really really warped sense of humor... but I guess it comes with all of the stuff that we see on a regular basis! Hope you enjoyed this!

No comments:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the Security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.