Introduction to the Shooting Sports

Original Mentor Page

In the effort to promote responsible gun ownership and rights awareness, I make the following open offer to any resident or visitor in the Evansville, IN area:

If you have never shot a gun and would like to try, I am willing to take you shooting free of charge. I will provide the firearms, ammunition, eye/ear protection and I will cover your range fees. I guarantee if you are on the fence about gun ownership and usage, you will not be at the end of the session. You will have fun and learn a little in the process.

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to meet at one or the other!

If you live in a different area, please check this map for mentors that may be in your area.


Friday, April 18, 2008

Holy Rolling Ground Batman!

For those of you a little less in touch with the Southern Indiana area of the world, we were all rudely awakened from a deep sleep this morning at about 0437 but an earthquake. It registered about 5.4 on the Richter Scale.

Everyone at home is safe and sound. More later.

Update # 1
And once again, Tam beat me out of the gate!!! Even though she slept through the events! See what 150 or so miles gets you! She also reports that there are no zombies, and it must not have been that big a deal, she still has internet connections! I guess it's not TEOTWAWKI after all! Sure was a new experience for me thought!

No comments:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the Security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.